Witch apache, mysql and php do i need ?

christophe ollier c.ollier.ml at free.fr
Thu Jan 27 01:04:48 PST 2005

Le 27/01/2005 à 07:49, Gert Cuykens a écrit :

> So i can use phpmyadmin, use php as a apache module , make a ssl
> connection and use the include feature.

The easiest way would be to install the phpMyAdmin port, it will build
all needed software, with the exception of mysql-server (the MySQL port
is split between a client and a server softwares).

> PS 2.1+ and 5+ are my favorite numbers :)

Sorry, the dependencies at this time show Apache 1.3.33, mod_php 4.4.3,
MySQL 4.0.23a. Wrong numbers :)

> Also can everybody make a ssl connection or do you have to register a

I'm lucky you didn't use XOR, because the answer is "yes and yes".
Olivier already provided details.

Cheers,

--
Christophe