SUMMARY: Re: JDK 1.5 and 5.3

Andrew Hall halla3 at corp.earthlink.net
Tue Jan 25 07:52:23 PST 2005

Thanks for everyone's replies.  Here is what I have learned:

Basically the 1.5 JDK is still alpha.  There was a messages stating that
in the compile, but I did not see it.  The browser plugin is not
included in the 1.5 JDK at this time.

The linux JDK is used to compile the native JDK because of a license
issue, and not a technology issue.

Drew