let me just throw this out there..

Oliver Leitner Shadow333 at gmx.at
Mon Jan 24 13:24:34 PST 2005

ok, now open some tail -f 's and stay logged in monitoring them continuously,
also let a packet capture program like tcpdum run, from that box, and from
some other box on your network as well, to see if anything unusual comes
through...

also check if that reboot happens again, and if so, if it happens at exactly
the same time again...

And then set all daemons, that didnt startup with the machine to debug mode
logging, also look if they have existing startup files (...sh in rc.d, maybe
enabled through rc.conf...)

just general error searching routines...

Greetings
Oliver Leitner
Technical Staff
http://www.shells.at