Dual booting w/ two disks

Brian M. Kincaid bmk0 at pacbell.net
Mon Jan 24 09:08:52 PST 2005

Gabriel:

What I would do is make sure that you can get Windows to boot up as the
master disk before doing any further modifications to the boot blocks.
If you get this far, then the FreeBSD Handbook procedure will handle the
rest.

If you can't get Windows to boot, there are several possible causes, and
you need to use Google to address them.

I have probably made every possible configuration mistake in setting up
dual boot systems, and my recommendation is to take things one step at a
time and verify that you haven't clobbered something. "Assume nothing,
trust no one, and always check!"

Brian