Sendmail: host name lookup failure
Paul A. Hoadley
paulh at logicsquad.net
Mon Jan 24 02:04:09 PST 2005
On Thu, Jan 20, 2005 at 05:03:05PM -0500, Niy wrote:
> Just a quick thought, I had a similar problem on my LAN. I set up
> /etc/hosts files, and that did the trick for me.
This was one of the first things I tried. It didn't work in the
particular situation I described.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 187 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-questions/attachments/20050124/d2c78485/attachment.bin
More information about the freebsd-questions