upgrade software with no package db

bitHawk bithawk at gmail.com
Sun Jan 23 18:50:58 PST 2005

Hi Sean,

1. run the cvsup to update your port collection.
(http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/ports-using.html)
The updated port should already contain patching information and will take
care of the rest. So do not worry about dependencies.
If you prefer to do it manually:
1. run "make exctract".
2. run "make"
3. run "make install"