KDE issues after recent portupgrade

Trey Sizemore trey at fastmail.fm
Sat Jan 22 18:01:21 PST 2005

On Sun, 2005-01-23 at 02:30 +0100, Oliver Leitner wrote:
> Well, you could either try to debug the applications that dont work,
> or take
> a look in the UPDATING file again, maybe they have descriptions
> concerning
> your applications...
Didn't see anything in the UPDATING file when I looked...

> you could also try to do a cvsup and then a portupgrade -af and look
> if it
> goes through and things work afterwards again...
Well, portupgrade -af would force an upgrade of everything, right?  I
thought I'd try just KDE first, but that's something to fall back on.

--
Cheers,
Trey

"This wasn't just plain terrible, this was fancy terrible.
This was terrible with raisins in it."
-- Dorothy Parker

9:01PM up 53 mins, 0 users, load averages: 0.03, 0.01, 0.00
FreeBSD salamander.thesizemores.net 5.3-STABLE i386