KDE issues after recent portupgrade

Oliver Leitner Shadow333 at gmx.at
Sat Jan 22 17:35:22 PST 2005

Well, you could either try to debug the applications that dont work, or take
a look in the UPDATING file again, maybe they have descriptions concerning
your applications...

you could also try to do a cvsup and then a portupgrade -af and look if it
goes through and things work afterwards again...

hope that helps you any further...

Greetings
Oliver Leitner
Technical Staff
http://www.shells.at

--
By reading this mail you agree to the following:

using or giving out the email address and any
other info of the author of this email is strictly forbidden.
By acting against this agreement the author of this mail
will take possible legal actions against the abuse.