certificates for ipsec?

Vincent Chen vctw at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 21 21:02:39 PST 2005

Hi, all

I have 2 certificates which created 2 years ago for ipsec connection. It works
ok until now. The self signed CA is about to expire. Here comes questions:

1. If certificate expire, will racoon working ok as usual?
2. I tried to generate new certificates for those hosts, but new certificates
won't work with ipsec. I forget the detail to create existing certificates, is
there any special attribute or openssl configuration needed for ipsec?

Thanks,

Vincent Chen