300GIG SATA drives

Justin L. Boss justin at alt-network.com
Fri Jan 21 15:24:13 PST 2005

Sorry, yes 5.3R to be exact. I was also informed that this was covered in the
stable list under the topic "Bad Desk". I look, and it pointed to Maxtor desk
drives as being the problem. And yes I'm using a Maxtor disk. But it
insinuated in the list that Maxtor large drives quality was bad and it was
not a problem with FreeBSD OS. But I have installed Linux and NetBSD on the
same drives without a hitch. I'm beginning to think it may be FreeBSD. Any
insight would help.

Help, Justin