One Last Plea For Vinum Assistance

Drew Tomlinson drew at mykitchentable.net
Wed Jan 19 09:55:53 PST 2005

On 1/19/2005 9:08 AM Michael L. Squires wrote:

> Have you asked this question in freebsd-stable?  I notice the author
> of vinum just answered a question on that mailing list.
>
> I'm about to set up a system using 5.3-STABLE and gvinum; I have two
> RAID 5 arrays running under vinum/4.10-STABLE, but I haven't run into
> your problem.
>
> There is some information about the 4.x version of vinum on
> www.vinumvm.org? .com?, but it wasn't obvious if any of this applied
> to you.
>
> Mike Squires

Thanks for your reply.  Including my "last plea",  I've posted on
questions three times and stable once.  Yours is the first reply.  I've
reviewed the info on vinumvm.org and tried to include the requested info
in my post.  Other than that, there is nothing relevant to my problem
that I can find.

Thanks,

Drew

--