Hi

bersoft at omicron.pair.com bersoft at omicron.pair.com
Wed Jan 19 09:50:43 PST 2005

Any emails with no subject or just "hi" or "hello" will not be read because of all the spam mail that I receive.

I offer gladly technical support to all people interested in my software, but people at least should write a meaningful e-mail subject.
I have many different programs at my website, so please let me know which program are you using or interested for in case you want to receive technical support.

Best Regards,
Daniel Bernardo
---
Bersoft Inc.
HTML ebooks and printing system. Scientific image measurement
http://www.bersoft.com
info at bersoft.com