FreeBSD I LOVE YOU

faisal gillani fasi_74 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 19 00:17:24 PST 2005

Well it has been almost a year now since I first tried
FreeBSD 5.2.1 on my production server :-) " I like
playing with danger" & since then it has been just
giving me 110% always forever ... my FreeBSD server is
responsible for transferring large media files on my
network with Samba2 & Apache2
. Since I installed it I have had loads of problems
with my other Linux & windows servers but never with
FreeBSD its just always there for me .. just
DELIVERING all the time I must say I have been more
then impress with it , I have never seen a better &
faster performing server operating system EVER !!
also recently I discovered that the version I have
been using 5.2.1 was a Beta :-O ... Amazing if this
performance you get with a beta then ......
"speechless "
so now I smooth upgraded to 5.3 now ...
 Although I don't think FreeBSD with desktop OS but
with server OS I more then recommend .
& here is my little success story with FreeBSD .I LOVE
IT !!!
next stop OpenSolairs .. :-)

take care

=====