[INFO] buildworld problems

Daniel S. Haischt me at daniel.stefan.haischt.name
Tue Jan 18 10:57:19 PST 2005

Hello,

now I did remove the custom ldconfig_paths from /etc/rc.conf.

The system still refuses to execute ldconfig at boot time.
I can see the output of /etc/rc.d/ldconfig while the system
is booting, but finally ldconfig isn't properly setup.

Because of this issue I still have to run /etc/rc.d/ldconfig
after the system got booted.

Should I cvsup again? How can I trace this issue?

--
Mit freundlichen Gruessen / With kind regards
Daniel S. Haischt

Wan't a complete signature??? Type at a shell prompt:
$ > finger -l haischt at daniel.stefan.haischt.name