Installing apache13-modssl from packages: how to deal with apache13 deps?

Kyle Jensen kljgroups at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 08:41:25 PST 2005

Hi!  I am installing the Horde's IMP webmail program
from the packages system (the horde port was broken
when I last tried).  I'd like to use apache13-modssl
instead of plain old apache13.

However, (I'm a noob to packages, sorry for the upcoming
question) apache13-modssl conflicts with apache13 and
anything that depends on apache13 will complain about
apache13-modssl.

I worked around this via the '-rf' flag to pkg_add.  Is there
a better solution?

Thanks so much for your advice!
Kyle

com D0T gmail AT kljretail