bandwidthd

Freek Nossin f.nossin at student.tue.nl
Mon Jan 17 04:09:00 PST 2005

Hello,

I use a program called bandwidthd to monitor my internet traffic. I've
configured the program in such a way that I can see how much data traffic is
used by which ip (at what time of day) for several intervals of time
(current day, week and year). Bandwidthd gives nice results and statistics,
however it crashes very often. Furthermore it is not updated very often so
waiting for an update could take forever. Two thinks might help me out

- someone has experience with bandwidthd and found the same bug with a
solution for it

- or I look for another program in the ports tree with similar functionality
(but which one...)

Probably it will come down to the second solution.

Does someone has any suggestions?

Thanks!

Freek