[CLARIFICATION] portupgrade -a

Daniel S. Haischt me at daniel.stefan.haischt.name
Sat Jan 15 06:52:08 PST 2005

The downside of the whole thing is, that I did
not make notes about all the WITH_FOO_BAR knobs
that I did used while installing a port.

So adding options to /etc/make.conf or
/usr/local/etc/pkgtools.conf at the time is a
bit late.

There are some ports, like Samba, which will
remember the options that you did specify after
executing 'make config'. I would appreciate
if any port would have such a facility.