Thank you!

Jerry McAllister jerrymc at clunix.cl.msu.edu
Thu Jan 13 18:05:10 PST 2005

> Oh, but I do understand! FreeBSD is not good choice for companies
> that need support for the latest hardware. Thank you for informing
> me.

Thought you decided to leave.
That's why I said 'Bye'

Someone who begins with their first post on the questions list with
invective and insults instead of asking a question will, not surprisingly,
not receive much positive response.  People here are interested in
getting questions answered and problems solved.  They are not
interested in responding to juvenile attacks.

////jerry