Trackball, extra buttons, and X - I've lost something

Louis LeBlanc FreeBSD at keyslapper.org
Thu Jan 13 17:51:50 PST 2005

I think I have it partly figured out.  I had to change the xmodmap
command in .xsession to this:
xmodmap -e "pointer = 1 2 3 6 7 4 5"

But I kept the ZAxisMapping at 6 and 7.

Now xev shows the side buttons registering at 6 and 7, but I still
can't seem to get them working right through Fvwm.  At least I have
scrolling without annoying popup menus.

I'll try switching the ZAxisMapping and the xmodmap to see if I can
get a change.

Thanks
Lou

On 01/13/05 07:29 PM, Mark Beaver sat at the `puter and typed: