Default LQR timeout period

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at toybox.placo.com
Wed Jan 12 22:38:07 PST 2005

Open up your registry editor and go to
HEKY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Class\Modem\XXXX\Set
tings where XXXX is the number of your modem (example: 0001). On the
right pane search for a string value named InactivityTimeout. Enter the
new timeout rate in minutes. For example enter 30 for a 30 minutes
timeout.

http://www.activewin.com/tips/reg/connect_1.shtml

Time it took me to find this - 45 seconds.  It took you longer
to post the request than to type it into a search engine.

Ted