pkg_info question

Louis LeBlanc FreeBSD at keyslapper.org
Wed Jan 12 17:45:40 PST 2005

Hey folks.  I'm trying to make a cruft killing run through my
installed packages.

What would make this a lot easier is if I could easily get a list of
packages that are installed that are NOT required by other packages.

I know that `pkg_info -aR` will give me all packages along with those
that require it.   Anyone know how best to get a list of packages
without dependant packages installed?

TIA

Lou
Louis LeBlanc               FreeBSD at keyslapper.org
http://www.keyslapper.org                     Ô¿Ô¬

Eagleson's Law:
  Any code of your own that you haven't looked at for six or more
  months, might as well have been written by someone else.  (Eagleson
  is an optimist, the real number is more like three weeks.)