Blacklisting IPs

Carleton Vaughn keebler at mindspring.com
Tue Jan 11 06:44:13 PST 2005

Ted Mittelstaedt wrote:

> [...]

I've had these showing up in my auth.log since mid-December.  Most of
the time, my lookups have gone to domains registered in Elbonia and
frankly I have my doubts about any administrators over there caring.
The only Western abuse@ I found sent me an automated reply.  I'm waiting
to get one from Singapore---maybe I can get somebody caned...

--
Carleton Vaughn
College Park, Georgia, USA