building a package without installing it

daniel quinn freebsd at danielquinn.org
Mon Jan 10 13:29:39 PST 2005

is this even possible?  a number of google results have informed me that it
isn't, but i'm hoping there's a hack or a work around.  essentially, i want
to build the packages on one box, copy them to many boxes and run package_add
there.

suggestions/comments?

--
Simon: This may come as a surprise, but I'm not very good at talking to girls.
  Zoe: Why, is there someone you are good at talking to?