apache.. i can view my index.html on my LAN but not othersoutside my LAN

Matteo Santori matteo at tilde.it
Sun Jan 9 04:11:09 PST 2005

Are you sure the machine which is running apache in visible from outside?

example

gw (public ip) -> pc-lan1 (private) -> pc-lan2/apache (private)

if you are not doing port redirecting on 80, ppl connecting to you from
outside will watch the port 80 on your gw (which is close). Then, I
suggest to redirect icoming connection on 80 on your machine running apache.
You can do it in serval ways, just check what do u use and prefer.
Hope this help,
Greets,

Matteo