I can't get anything from mailing list

Sun Jan 9 01:46:43 PST 2005

Greg 'groggy' Lehey wrote:
> Did you get your confirmation that you're signed up?
yes, I did.

> > Or what??
> Difficult to say.  My guess would be that something went wrong with
> the registration, or that your ISP is dropping the mail.
My Register Procedure:
First, I Subscribe at
    http://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/listinfo/freebsd-questions >> Subscribing to
    freebsd-questions
Second, I receive the "Confirmation of subscribe request" e-mail, and I visit
    the web page(http://.../freebsd-questions/CONFIRM_CODE) to confirm my
    register by push "Subscribe to list freebsd-questions" botton
Third, I receive the "Welcome to the "freebsd-questions" mailing list" e-mail,
    and I can login to my personal management page

What may be omitted by me ??
PS: thank your reply, Greg.  : )

---
Der <mailinglist at ms94.url.com.tw>