Good image editor

Trey Sizemore trey at fastmail.fm
Sat Jan 8 10:57:19 PST 2005

I'm looking for a good image editor / photo album program like Pixie
Plus or digikam (both of which I installed on 5.3 but are marked as
broken for 4.x and crash on my box when I try to do things like rotate
pictures).  I want to be able to see the photos and do minor tweaks like
rotate (with EXIF data??, rename, etc.).  The programs I mentioned
previously are great when they work, but...

Thanks for any suggestions.

--
Cheers,
Trey

The world is full of obvious things
which nobody by any chance ever observes.
-- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

1:54PM up 18:53, 0 users, load averages: 0.40, 0.25, 0.10
FreeBSD salamander.thesizemores.net 5.3-STABLE i386