netstat odd behavior

mario.lobo at ipad.com.br mario.lobo at ipad.com.br
Fri Jan 7 11:49:55 PST 2005

That´s it !!

I´ve been having trouble with a sk0 gigabit ethernet and updated the kernel to 5_CURRENT
to update it with jumbo frame support, But userland was updated to RELENG_5_3 only !!

I knew about that but the system ran smooth after compiling the new kernel,
I did not think it would make a difference.

My mistake. Thanks for pointing it out, Giorgos.

--
   //|  //||
mario.lobo at ipad.com.br
http://www.ipad.com.br