failover for http

RYAN vAN GINNEKEN maillist at computerking.ca
Fri Jan 7 02:17:07 PST 2005

Does anyone know of a good package or howto that covers the failover
topic??  I have found lots of stuff on google but hard to know if these
progs do what i need.   There has to be something in the ports that
archive this spread with wackmole maybe seems very complex and not even
sure it will suit my needs???

I have 2 server in different locations with different ip's is it
possible to have these servers back each other up?  I have read ip on
the cheap from the Unix hacks book but it does not seem to cover the
different location and ip issue.

Please a point in the right direction would be great.