Able to mount samba but it's empty

Supote Leelasupphakorn pjn0211 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 7 01:45:02 PST 2005

Hi all,

   I'm using 4.8-RELEASE-p15 and Samba-2.2.8a for mounting
shared directory on Windows2000 (NTFS). So far the disk on
Windows2000 is only 120 GB and mounting is successful.

   But after I changed a disk to 200GB, I can sucessfully mount
both 120GB and 200GB (I mean no any error message are
displayed) but I can't see any file in the mount point of 200GB
disk. I googled for a while but no any answer useful.  Is there
any problem with 200 GB disk on Samba-2.2.8 OR it's time to
upgraded the Samba's version OR I missed something ?

TIA
pjn