3ware Esclade 7006-2

Justin England Justin at rapidcity.net
Thu Jan 6 23:37:18 PST 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mike Tancsa" <mike at sentex.net>
To: "Justin England" <Justin at rapidcity.net>
Cc: <freebsd-questions at freebsd.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 05, 2005 8:19 PM
Subject: Re: 3ware Esclade 7006-2

> On Mon, 3 Jan 2005 23:01:31 -0700, in sentex.lists.freebsd.questions
> you wrote:
>>
>>I have downloaded the CLI util and the 3dm2 web interface from 3ware.com
>>and have been trouble getting them to work.
>
> Its not totally obvious, but to connect to the 3dmd2, you need to talk
> to it via https, not http. So if you have it on the default port of
> 888, try
> https://127.0.0.1
> and not
> http://127.0.0.1

Thanks for the tip... but still didn't work.  I have set the port to 80,
just to make sure it wasn't a browser issue, but it still doesn't work.
Again, anybody have any success running the 3ware.com download of 3dm2 using
a 7006-2 Esclade controller running the 5.3-RELEASE twe driver?

Thanks,

Justin