Webmail Frontend to mailboxes.

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at toybox.placo.com
Thu Jan 6 21:41:59 PST 2005

Use IMP.  Of course, some people pooh-pooh it saying it's hard
to setup.  However, IMP is one of those programs that is worth
the effort, as if you install the entire suite of programs you
have a very powerful front end mail system.

IMP is what we use and if you want my notes from the last installation
your welcome to them.

Ted