tcsh, colorful prompt

Thanos Tsouanas thanos at sians.org
Wed Jan 5 16:19:51 PST 2005

Hello..

I have set up a colorful prompt for tcsh.  It ends in default
color so that whatever I type after it has default color.
I dont really care for the color of the prompt, but I would like
to see what i type (input) with a specific color.

If I end the prompt with an open (say) green color, then my
command is typed indeed in green but if the output has no color
it's all in green (output of ps for example)

In short, i would like the color to end upon \n...

Any ideas of how to accomplish such a thing??

--
Thanos Tsouanas <thanos at sians.org> .: Sians
http://thanos.sians.org/           .: http://www.sians.org/