Supermicro Hardware and FreeBSD

Boris Spirialitious hardcodeharry at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 5 08:50:03 PST 2005

One system cost me 3 months salary in Russia. Is this how you treat your users? Why can't your developer use the machine they used to make 5.3 work?

Everyone tell me to use LINUX. Now I know why. You support bad slow version and not good one. Very stupid people.

Boris

Ted Mittelstaedt <tedm at toybox.placo.com> wrote:

> [...]

Donate one of the systems to a FreeBSD kernel developer.

Ted