Privoxy at boot.

Daniel S. Haischt me at daniel.stefan.haischt.name
Wed Jan 5 06:25:49 PST 2005

Hello,

try the attached rcNG file I just did create it a couples
of days ago. It is not perfect but the file does its job.

You'll need to add the following lines to /etc/rc.conf

privoxy_enable="YES"
privoxy_flags="/usr/local/etc/privoxy/config"

--
Mit freundlichen Gruessen / With kind regards
Daniel S. Haischt

Wan't a complete signature??? Type at a shell prompt:
$ > finger -l haischt at daniel.stefan.haischt.name