make install clean question

Olof Andersson oandersson at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 11:53:08 PST 2005

Hi!

I'm a newbie with a problem. I tried to install phpmyadmin from the
ports. When I ran the make install clean for the first time I got a
screen where I could make a couple of choices. I chose to install with
something called "mysqli". The make install process stopped and I got

anderssons1# make install clean

You may use the following additional build option:

    WITH_SUPHP=yes   Install appropriately for use with
                     the www/suphp port [default: no]

Unknown extension mysqli.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/databases/phpmyadmin.

I tried to run the make install clean again to be able to not select
the "mysqli" but I only get the same message again. I tried to find
information on how to "reset" the install but did not succeed. I have
FreeBSD 5.3.

Can someone help me? Thanks in advance.

Olof Andersson