iTunes server SUCCESS!! Here are my notes

Alvaro J. Gurdián AJGurdian at lanoticia.com
Tue Jan 4 11:10:26 PST 2005

This sounds very interesting.  But I am not sure I understand very well
what exactly is the task you were trying to accomplish.
  Are you controlling iTunes (and all it's music library) on your Mac
from a FreeBSD box somewhere on the net, and playing it on the FreeBSD
box?

Because that sounds like something I might be interested in doing

Thanks,
Alvaro Gurdián