portupgrade dialogs...

Christian Tischler mail at myunix.net
Tue Jan 4 03:24:45 PST 2005

Hi,
when I run portupgrade to get my server up to date (CVS of
4.9-Release),  everything works fine and smooth, until any of the ports
pops up an dialog and asks me what I want to compile in (e.g. cups
asking me about what drivers I want to install and so on).

Now my question: Is there a way to work arround this? As my server does
not have a very decent CPU updating takes quite some time, and I do not
sit in front of my terminal all the time :-) and due to the dialogs
waiting for my input the update is running for three days by now...

So any suggestions?

thx in advance

Christian