Help Please

Hexren me at hexren.net
Mon Jan 3 11:22:01 PST 2005

dmc> ANYONE:

dmc> I have a huge problem.  Our systems admin at my work went nuts and locked
dmc> us out of our BSD 5.0 server.  He has disabled anyone's su privs.
dmc> Additionally, we cannot boot into single user mode without entering the
dmc> root password.  How can I get around this without losing any data on the
dmc> server?

dmc> ARGH!,
dmc> Daniel