courier-imap installation

artware artware at gmail.com
Sun Jan 2 01:55:20 PST 2005

Thanks, though I've switched to qpopper, and it's working fine. Now my
only problem is trying to get postfix working with TLS and SASL. I'm
working off of these instructions:
http://yocum.org/faqs/postfix-tls-sasl.html
But even though postfix and saslauthd are running with no problems, I
can't seem to coax the server to accept TLS connections with SASL
authentication... Telneting into port 25, the server is totally
silent.

- ben