Mount / Umount in user mode

Bachelier Vincent vincent_bachelier at yahoo.fr
Thu Feb 24 17:02:03 GMT 2005

Hi,
How to mount or umount any file system in user mode ?
like cdrom, usb drive ... ?

I have hearn vfs.usermount with sysctl but I have set it and nothing !

How to make it work without setuid to mount and umount
and without doing it with sudo

Ok thx, See ya

My freebsd is: FreeBSD vincent 5.3-STABLE FreeBSD 5.3-STABLE

--
Vincent Bachelier <vincent_bachelier at yahoo.fr>
Language: Francais / English

Citation (fortune):

I for one cannot protest the recent M.T.A. fare hike and the
accompanying promises that this would in no way improve service.  For
the transit system, as it now operates, has hidden advantages that
can't be measured in monetary terms.

Personally, I feel that it is well worth 75 cents or even $1 to have
that unimpeachable excuse whenever I am late to anything: "I came by
subway."  Those four words have such magic in them that if Godot should
someday show up and mumble them, any audience would instantly
understand his long delay.