recommended trouble ticketing system

Tom Trelvik ttt at cwru.edu
Thu Feb 24 14:05:45 GMT 2005

	RT is wonderful, it does an excellent job managing information and
emails, and is very customizable.  If you want it to display something
it normally wouldn't, you can query it's MySQL db yourself to generate
the reports/stats you're interested in, or even modify it's main page to
display information a program you wrote collects.

Tom