Updating Ports

Alistair Sutton alistair.sutton at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 09:17:03 GMT 2005

On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 21:50:33 -0600, Donald J. O'Neill
<donaldj1066 at fastmail.fm> wrote:
> Gee, I did that this morning - make fetchindex that is - and when I ran
> "portversion -vL=" I learned that 14 of the installed packages were to
> advanced and I needed to go backwards. I wonder when that INDEX-5 was
> built.

There was a note from Kris a couple of days ago saying that the
machine that builds the INDEX files hasn't been able to cvsup the
ports for about 2 weeks so the INDEX is currently a bit out of date.

I'm not sure if he's posted anything else to say if the problem is
fixed yet as my backlog of mail is quite big :-)

Al
--
LJ: http://www.livejournal.com/users/everlone
GPG/PGP: http://www.no-dns-yet.org.uk/~everlone/pubkey.gpg