Different OS's? Marketshare

Robert Kim, Wireless Internet / Wifi Hotspot Advisor robertk at video-phones-evdo.com
Tue Feb 22 17:04:36 GMT 2005

AHA!
I knew something with Windows as AWRY!!!  :o)

Ok.. More specifically... What percent of market share does FREEBSD
have?

X----------------
Robert Kim,
Wireless Internet Wifi Hotspot Advisor
http://evdo-coverage.com
http://wireless-internet-broadband-service.com
https://evdo.sslpowered.com/wifi-hotspot-router.htm
2611 S Pacific Coast Highway 101
Cardiff by the Sea CA 92007 : 206 984 0880
>>> "Wireless Internet Service Is ONLY Broadband with Broadband Customer
Service"(tm)
---Shalommmmmmmm--------------------