c++

Daniel S. Haischt me at daniel.stefan.haischt.name
Sun Feb 20 15:15:56 GMT 2005

Gert Cuykens,

I would suggest to post such questions to gtk-list at gnome.org,
because IIRC you are trying to code a GTK app ...

Additionally I would suggest to learn C/C++ first to get a better
understanding of the whole language structure. Or at least please
join the c# IRC channel at irc.freenode.net to ask such questions,
it's quite annoying to see them on a list which is dedicated to an
UNIX OS.

--
Mit freundlichen Gruessen / With kind regards
DAn.I.El S. Haischt

Want a complete signature??? Type at a shell prompt:
$ > finger -l haischt at daniel.stefan.haischt.name