frenzy-corp.com ranked #2 for shell accounts...

Kathleen Myers kathleen at trafficconversions.com
Tue Feb 15 19:10:54 GMT 2005

This is in regards to frenzy-corp.com (Affordable Shell Account Services)

We're in the early phase of creating several articles about shell accounts   We are writing them to be the ultimate authority on
this topic.  The content will be highly relevant, focused, researched, and informative.  Due to the high quality of the content,
our articles often rank naturally high and thus receive good amounts of free search engine traffic for specific, related phrases.

Our editors apparently think that frenzy-corp.com would be a good candidate for the articles.  I'm talking to a few other
leading companies in the industry right now, but after our initial research your company seems to be doing well so I don't see
a problem.  I'd like to talk to you about this first though.

I have to make a final decision in the next few days as to which company we will end up working with, so please let me know
ASAP if you're interested.  You  can just reply to this email and leave your phone #... or you can call me at 888-521-6702.

Thanks,

Kathleen