Instead of freebsd.com, why not...

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at toybox.placo.com
Tue Feb 15 09:18:53 GMT 2005

Yes, that is how I was planning on doing it since I am already using IMAP

Note that for Outlook 98, and Outlook 2000, you MUST install Outlook in
"Internet mode" NOT "corporate/workgroup mode" in order to use IMAP with
Outlook.

This doesen't apply to Outlook Express, BTW.  Only to the Outlook that
comes
with Office XXX.  They might have changed that in Outlook 2003 though.

Ted