Please don't change Beastie to another crap logo

Karel Miklav karel at inetis.com
Fri Feb 11 02:22:43 PST 2005

Anthony Atkielski wrote:
> Personally, I wonder how FreeBSD survives based exclusively on volunteer
> efforts.  It's a noble idea, but in the real world, things cost money,
> and people need to earn a living.  Something that survives exclusively
> from the kindness of strangers leads a fragile existence.

No, this is wrong - you're just piling up arguments for your case. If
the case is money you should also care about positioning and not
splitting the eyeballs.

And if there'll ever be a really simple logo like red dot, red heart or
plain FreeBSD name, where will you hide chuck from concernig citizens?

--

Regards,
Karel Miklav