Experience with Dell Inspiron 1150 laptop?

Donna Memran donna at topazmd.com
Wed Feb 9 16:55:55 PST 2005

i have one and its been great except that it came with macafee virus protector which was horrible. it made my laptop act up but as soon as i got rid of it everything was perfect. i got it in december. its got a lovely screen and the mouse and keyboard are excellent. i looked around in my class and 3 ppl had the same laptop and they seemed pretty happy with it. also, the wireless internet has been fine from the begining. i dont know if u have specific questions about it but if u do let me know.

take care,
donna