favor

Anthony Atkielski atkielski.anthony at wanadoo.fr
Mon Feb 7 08:37:41 PST 2005

Eric Kjeldergaard writes:

EK> To see the collection of prior postings to the list, visit the
EK> freebsd-questions Archives.
EK>
EK> Since we are discussing implicit contracts, I would think that the
EK> announcement that the collection of prior postings is linked to and
EK> mentioned/described to be reasonable notification that the mailing
EK> list gets archived.

It's not.  And there must be no other way of subscribing in order for
this method to be valid, anyway.

Why do you think that software companies and Web sites and other
organizations require you to check a box to accept terms and conditions,
instead of just assuming that you read and understand them when they are
displayed?

--
Anthony