OT: 3Ware RAID Controller ...

Richard Collyer richard at firebadger.net
Tue Feb 1 09:08:29 PST 2005

Hello,

From what I can tell its standard PCI 64bit. I could be wrong though but
unless they are shouting about it being PCI-E or PCI-Express then you
could probably assume that it isnt either.

3ware PCI to SATA RAID Controller Card, Model "9500S-4LP" - Retail
Model# 9500S-4LP
Specifications:
Ports: 4x Serial ATA
Interface: PCI 2.2 compliant 64-bit/66MHz bus master
RAID Levels: 0, 1, 10, 5, Single Disk (JBOD)

http://www.3ware.com/products/pdf/9000_DS_101904.pdf

Cheers
Richard

Richard Collyer <richard at firebadger.net>